as in the last years the FlyING-Event will take place at a Januar afternoon offered for all students that are interested in Aircraft System Engineering.
At this afternoon all participants have the chance to get to know the Aircraft Systems Engineering Master program, as well as all involved institutes including their research activities. Furthermore the possibility is given to inform oneself about interesting topics for
Bachelor- and Master-Theses in the fields of construction, control, modelling, simulation and computer sciences.
The FlyING-Event is divided in two parts. The first part contains a brief welcome by Professor Thielecke and a presentation of the Aircraft Systems Engineering Master program.
The second part offers the chance to get in deeper contact with the
- Presentation of the involved Institutes
- Presentation of the industrial robots owned by the Institute
of Aircraft Production Techniques
- Information about exchange programs
- Presentation of the Aka Model
- Presentation of the Systems Engineering Development Project
- Exhibit: Research Aircraft ULTRA
- Bachelor and Master Theses
- Discussions with institute representatives
Additional there will be sandwiches and soft drinks.
When? Wednesday, the 24th of January 2018 from 16:00 to 18:00.
Where? Building L, Room 0.066.
With kind regards,